image
(Chen Min)'s Blog
image image image image
Friday, September 5, 2008

i rmb the times...

i sms u to say thanks...

ur dad for driving me to mrt..

u send me to mrt...

n i wonder...

do u appreciate wad i do?

u... useless bum...

anyway...today i am going to say aloud!

I aPPReciATE MY FAmILy THe MosT!!

follow by my friends of coz...

they are the ones really stand by u when u met problems, sadness.. they are always there supporting u.. not ur bf.... or u ex....they are useless bum.....

haiz..anyway... i want to do more for family becox i really neglect em when i am in a r/s.. i always think wad to do for him but not for family..my studies also detoriated..as well as my money.. haiz...

I am ok la~!! jus let me nag in my whole world n dont care me..

last but not least... I LoVE my FaMily MosT!!


( [p]/s : i wrote not equal i am leaving this beautiful world) .. dun worry =)

I am FREE!! I AM HA[P]pY!!!!!!!!!

6:20 PM