image
(Chen Min)'s Blog
image image image image
Thursday, December 31, 2009

新的一年,
新希望!

大家都要"发"啊!

发"财"
发"开心的种子" - 种快乐得快乐, 种伤心得悲伤
发"电" -迷死人 - <所有人都会帮你>
发"好点子" - 让创意能发挥到最高点!

=) 快乐终是短暂的...悲伤逗留的时间终是比较久... 所以要多多种开心的种子!!'

things i Do not Want:

- I don't want "发"脾气! ! - i wanted to hv better 脾气
- I don't want "发" 烧 / "发"病
- I don't want "发"哮" - can say i dunwan to expire n dunwan to become crazy ~ :P

... guess these things are enough for me to achieve le...
never say try, say i do... den i won't just try to do... but really do...

tis yr, 2010...
i want i can achieve i promise to do. =)


many things awaiting for mi to achieve.. like fyp though it is pass down thr 2009...
still feb ending le...
there are things awaiting to happen.... is like something is i hv pre-reserved n is cmg, n i love this feeling!!

****TAIWAN, i cmg le.. cant believe it's REAL!!****
i wanted to make it the FUN-est thing this 2010~~~

seriously, i am happy..
I knew the yr ahead, dere might be unhappi things awaiting to happen..
at least, i m bless with a gd family n so many gd friends!
tt's enough le ~ :0

jiayou min, u can do it ! :p





4:50 PM